I’ve been to lectures and I’ve been to tutorials. I have all my poorly written, incorrectly spelled notes ready to consolidate and re write, but I’m now laying in bed after a solid 45 minutes of online uno. Sad right?
This got me thinking of all the things I end up doing instead of writing notes.
1. Go to the bank or post office- not matter what I ended up doing this once or three times a day. For some reason or another I HAD to go to the bank or post office RIGHT THAT MINUTE.
2. Facebook- if the name is at least partly familiar, I will go through the pictures and wall posts and mutual friends and other friends and then through my own friends until I’m not sure if I actually know the people or I’ve randomly clicked their profile
3. Doing my washing- again I always seems to need to do it NOW! That one pair of jeans, yeah the one of 10 I own, just so happens to be the pair I want to wear next Wednesday- better do it now.
4. Play online uno in bed- currently sitting at level 62 after I had it on my list of goals for 2014 to “reach level 50 in uno”.
5. Lastly, I seem to go buy novels a lot. Online or in stores, I’m addicted to buying books. I recently purchased the cuckoos calling because I found out Robert Gailbraith was JK Rowlings pseudonym. I’m currently at 36 unread novels to 10 read.
Now that I’ve been away from my notes for a good two hours I guess I better go to the bank before it shuts and check my washing.